1. London terminal is compromised.
伦敦终端机被破坏了。
2. Lets cut the bull.
少跟我胡说八道。
3. Leveling an accusation1 actually.
事实上提出了指控。
4. Tell me what you make of them.
告诉我你看出了什么。
5. Hes taken up scrap2 booking?
他开始对拼贴有兴趣了?
6. Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and Im stuck here answering for it.
伊森亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。
7. Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
班吉,大家正努力维持低调。
8. I went through the motion, thats not the same thing.
我只不过走过场,这不是一回事。
9. You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harms way.
你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。
10. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.
找到亨特已经不再是大家的宠物计划。
11. Things...got a little out of hand.
状况已经有点失去控制。
12. And in every instance, you did so on you own volition3.
每一次你都是按我们的意志去做的。
13. You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.
你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。目前,你让我归队。
14. Im of it.
我敢一定。
15. Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
先生,很时期要用很方法。
16. Namely, how you frame her.
也就是说,你是怎么样陷害她的。
17. Youre cutting it very close, Ethan.
伊森,你给自己留的空间太小了。